To edit, to add, or to remove a user from a group:
- Click Account in the left pane.
- Click the User Groups tab in the right pane. Do any of the following actions:
- To assign a user to a group, do the following actions:
a. Click Add User adjacent to the name of the group you created.
b. Select a user from the drop-down list.
Note: The list includes only those users you can manage, so an organization owner can only select users from his organization. The list includes also the owner performing the Add User operation, thus an owner can add himself to the group he created.
- To edit a group, do the following actions:
a. In the Group Name column, click the pencil icon to the right of the group name that you want to edit. The Edit Group Properties window opens.
b. In the Edit Group Properties window, edit the group’s properties as needed. For an explanation of the various fields, see Adding a User Group.
- To remove a user from a group, do the following actions:
a. In the Participants column, click the X to the right of the user name that you want to remove from the group.
b. Confirm the removal.