A Linear virtual stream is a stream that applies a linear transformation to its parent stream’s output values (the output values in the Final Value column of a stream’s Samples table).
To configure a Linear virtual stream:
- In the left pane, select the device whose stream you want to configure.
- In the Sites Tree pane, select a Linear virtual stream.
- In the right pane, click the Configuration & Threshold tab.
- Set the Linear data transformation formula as described in Setting a Linear Conversion formula. Keep in mind that the raw values of a virtual stream, are the final values of its parent stream.
- To hide bad samples in the Linear virtual stream, see Hide bad Samples.
- To limit samples in the Linear virtual stream, see in Limit Samples.
- Click Submit.