You can change a data stream's settings to meet your needs. Any changes that you make in the Engineering Units window will be reflected in the next reports.
To edit a stream’s settings:
- Click Devices in the left pane.
- In the Sites Tree pane, click the stream name.
- In the right pane underneath the graph, click Actions, and then select Edit Stream. The Stream Name and Type Configuration window appears. Do any of the following actions:
- (Optional) Change the Stream Name.
- (Optional) Change the Engineering Units that appear in the Sites Tree pane and in reports. If you want the final values (derived by converting the raw value into engineering units) to be correctly expressed in a specific engineering unit (for example in inches rather than feet), you need to edit the formula for converting raw data into engineering units. See Changing the Conversion Formula.
- (Optional) Change the Sample Value Scale, which specifies how many decimal points to display after a whole value. This enables you to set the level of accuracy when displaying values in the Sites Tree pane and in generated reports.
4 Click Submit.