If a user forgets his password and is subsequently locked out, you can email a password reset to him, and then he can set his own password.
An Account Owner can create a password for users at either the account or organization level. An Organization Owner can create a password only for users of his organization. If a user forgets his password and is subsequently locked out, you can email a password reset to him, and then he can set his own password.
To create a password or request a password reset:
- Click Account in the left pane, and then select the Account of the user whose password needs to be changed.
- In the right pane, click the Users tab.
- Hover the mouse pointer over the line of the user that you need to modify. Several icons appear to the left of the user’s name.
- To set a user password, click the key icon .
The password must be at least 12 characters and must include at least one upper-case letter and one number.
- To send the user an email request to reset his password, click the pencil icon , and then select the Send a password reset check box. Click Submit. An email is sent to the user with instructions how to change his password.