An Account owner can share any Account that his email is associated with with any Ayyeka user. Additionally, he can define that user’s role in the Account.
When you share an Account with a user, that user cannot share the Account with others, even if you granted him Account Owner permissions.
- You must have the Partner, Account Owner, or Subaccount role.
- You must be the owner of the Account that you want to share with another user.
- The user that you want to share the Account with must already exist in your Field Asset Intelligence™ (FAI) system.
To share an Account with any user:
- In the left pane, click Account, and then select the Account that you want to share with another user.
- In the right pane, click the Account Sharing tab. The Account Sharing window opens.
- In the Account Sharing window, click + Share. The Share Account window opens.
- In the Share Account window, do the following steps:
- In the Insert User Email field, type in the user’s email address.
- In the Select Role field, select an Account role for that user.