You can define a graphic logo for the Account. The logo can be a graphic in any standard format (png, gif, jpeg, bmp, and so forth). The graphic will be cropped to fit the size in the UI.
You must have the Account Owner role.
To set the account logo:
- Click Account in the left pane.
- In the right pane, click the Account Preferences tab.
- Click Upload an Account Logo in the center of the window.
- In the File Explorer window that appears, navigate to the desired graphic file. Select it, and then click Open. The selected picture opens.
- Do any of the following actions:
- Click Save to save the selected picture as the logo. The logo appears at the bottom of the left pane, below your login avatar.
- Click Choose another image to select a different picture for the Account logo.
- Click Delete Current Logo to delete the current logo’s graphic file from the database.