Each data stream shows the actual data received from a specific sensor connected to a specific Wavelet device.
To view data stream information:
- In the left pane, click Devices.
- In the Sites Tree pane, click the data stream name.
In the right pane, the following data stream information is displayed:
- The stream’s name, the site’s name, the stream’s type, sampling interval, status, source, last sample time, and last sample value.
- A graph depicting the samples’ trend in the past 48 hours.
- Three tabs that enable you to do the following actions: