You can view and change device settings such as the device reporting rate, and view varied device history and health information.
To view and edit device settings:
- Click Devices in the left pane.
- In the Sites Tree pane, click the device name.
Device information and configuration options appear in the right pane. The following information is included:
- The device’s serial number, part number, its site name, last transmission time, hardware version and firmware version, ID, and ICC ID (ID of the SIM card).
- The ability to send various commands to the device.
- Stream management information – an overview of the mapping of physical streams to logical channels.
- Tabs that enable the following functionality: