The Device Reports tab provides information on successful data transmission sessions.
To view the files sent and received by the device:
- Click Devices in the left pane.
- In the Sites Tree pane, click the device name.
- In the right pane, click the Device Reports tab.
The report lists, for each data file transmission, the following information:
- Start Date - Exact timestamp of the device's transmission
- Files Received - The number of files uploaded from the device to the server. A file can contain data samples or other telemetry data, such as health records.
- Files Sent - The number of files sent from the server to the device. These files are typically commands, such as 'get config', 'set config', or 'reboot'.
- Num. Events - The number of events that crossed threshold as reported by the device in this data session.