You can list all technical alerts that have been defined in your Account.
To view all device technical alerts:
- Click Devices in the left pane.
- In the Sites Tree pane, click the Preferences icon adjacent to the account name.
- View the technical alerts listed in the Technical Alert table. The table shows, for each technical alert:
- Whether the alert is sent in an SMS text message, email, or voice alert.
- Whether an alert is sent when communication is Delayed or Interrupted beyond a certain threshold. An empty cell indicates that no alert is sent if communications are delayed or interrupted.
Note: Each device has its own Delayed Transmission and Interrupted Transmission thresholds, which are set at the device level, as described in Setting the Device Reporting Profile.
- The internal humidity threshold. If the internal humidity level in the device rises to above this threshold, a humidity threshold alert will be sent. An empty cell indicates that no alert is sent for humidity levels.
- The internal battery threshold. If the internal battery level falls to below this threshold, a battery threshold alert will be sent. An empty cell indicates that no alert is sent for battery levels.