You can change the details of an Account (including the Account name) and deactivate an Account. Deactivating an Account deactivates all its users, devices, and REST API keys.
Deactivating an Account cannot be undone.
The Account cannot be re-activated.
- You must have the Partner role.
- To deactivate an Account, you must first archive all Sites and deactivate all users in the Account. Alternatively, you can move a Site and its users to another Account.
To edit or deactivate an Account:
- In the left pane, click Account, and then select the Account for edit or deactivation.
- Click Actions below the Account icon , and then do either of the following steps:
- Click Edit, and then make your changes.
- Click Deactivate.