A logged-in user can change his own user details at any time.
To set your own user details:
- At the bottom of the left pane, click the arrow to the right of your login name.
- Select Profile. The Profile Details window opens.
- Click Edit Profile to edit your user details. The Edit Profile Details window opens.
- In the Edit Profile Details window you can:
- In the Name fields, type in your first name and family name. You cannot change your own login name.
- In the Email field, type in your Email address, or leave it blank.
- In the Mobile phone field, type in your Mobile phone, or leave it blank. Threshold alerts are sent to this address/mobile number (refer to Defining a Threshold’s Alert Recipients).
- Specify a Time Zone.
- Click Submit.