Last modified: May 25th 2018
1. Updates to this Policy
2. Information Collected
www.ayyeka.com may collect certain personal information from you when you register to use the Website or its services and features. We may also collect additional personal information, including your physical address, in order to deliver products. We may also collect certain non personally identifiable information from users of our site, such as their Internet protocol address, the type of browser and operating system they use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and the web pages, content and advertisements you may have visited, viewed or clicked on. We collect this information in several ways, including the following:
- Cookies: Cookies are text files placed in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies do not contain personal information, but if you choose to furnish us with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. We may use “cookies” to maintain a record of your visits and to improve the content and services on our site.
- Web Server Logs: Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at this site, and the websites visited just before and just after our site.
- IP Addresses: Our system may also collect your IP address, which is a numerical address that is used to identify a computer connected to the Internet. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, to deliver web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, and to measure traffic within our site.
- Public Posting: If you post in the comments of a blog post on the Website (or anywhere on social media), you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. Personally identifiable information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. Ayyeka Technologies Ltd. is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. For example, if you choose to make information, which was previously non-public, available by enabling certain user features, (such as blog comments) Ayyeka Technologies Ltd. will collect that information from your interaction and the information will become publicly available.
3. Information From Minors
Ayyeka Technologies Ltd. does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Nor do we collect information from any individual under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian. If you believe that your child has registered on our site or that we have collected information from your child, please contact us immediately so that we can remove that information from our database.
4. Privacy of Information
Ayyeka Technologies Ltd. does not sell or rent your contact information to any third parties. We may use your personal information within www.ayyeka.com and associated websites to:
- Conduct and process transactions with you;
- Improve the Website and the content and services offered on the Site;
- Enforce legal terms that govern your use of the laws applicable to the Site;
- Protect the Website, services, systems, information, employees, business partners, service providers, users, customers or others; and Ø for any other purposes for which the information is collected and maintained.
5. How We Use Personal Information
Our service providers and we may use Personal Information: Ayyeka Technologies Ltd. uses the personal data information you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem. Ayyeka Technologies Ltd. and our affiliates also use this information to help us improve the content and functionality of our websites, to better understand our customers and markets, and to improve our products and services. If you so choose, Ayyeka Technologies Ltd. and our affiliates may use this information to contact
you in the future to tell you about products or services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each communication
6. Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
8. How we protect Personal Information
We engage third parties to perform services in connection with the operation of our business. Examples of these services include marketing and promotional material distribution, website evaluation, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing. We may provide personal information to these third parties, but we authorize them to use this information only in connection with the services they perform.
We may share non-personal information with our marketing partners, advertisers and others from time to time. Examples of such non-personal information include the number of users who visited this website during a specific time period or purchased a specific product through this website. This information generally is shared in an aggregated form.
We may release personal information if we believe in good faith that: the law or legal process requires it; we have received a valid administrative request from a law enforcement agency; or such release is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Ayyeka Technologies Ltd., or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, customers or others.
9. Link to Other Sites
10. Third Party Advertisers
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Ayyeka Technologies Ltd. Please note that these companies may use information about your visit to the Ayyeka Technologies Ltd. to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to the Ayyeka Technologies Ltd., these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. For example, we seek to use Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology for the placement of orders. Unfortunately, no data storage system or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please also be aware that we may use third-party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services pursuant to standard terms and conditions that may be non-negotiable; these service providers have informed us or the general public that they apply security measures they consider adequate for the protection of information within their system, or they have a general reputation for applying such measures.
Please exercise caution in submitting Personal Information via the Ayyeka Technologies Ltd. website, especially if you are accessing the Ayyeka Technologies Ltd. using a WiFi hotspot or public network. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account that you might have with us has been compromised, or if you are unable to utilize our SSL technology in connection with the Ayyeka Technologies Ltd.), please immediately notify us of the problem and place any orders with us over the telephone or in person, instead of using the Ayyeka Technologies Ltd. website. You may contact us in such circumstances in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
12. Contacting Us
Please note that information you submit through e-mail may not be secure; so please do not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your messages to us.