After becoming acquainted with the Account Hierarchy and the available User Roles, you can create and configure your Account.
- You must have the Partner role.
- You must know how you want to organize the Account: which Organizations will be in the Account, and which Sites will be in which Organizations.
To create the account:
- In the left pane, click Account.
- Next to the Search field, click the icon, and then select Create Account. The Create Account window opens.
- Type in the Account name, and then select your Primary and Secondary Account Managers.
- Click Submit.
To configure the account:
- Create or edit organizations. Refer to Adding Organizations.
- Create or edit users, giving them the necessary permissions. Refer to Adding a New User.
- Create user groups, which define who receives alerts when data thresholds are exceeded. Refer to Adding a User Group and Sharing an Account with another user.
- View your Sites (groups of Wavelet devices), and edit their settings, if necessary. Refer to Viewing Sites.
- Manage the various data streams received from each specific sensor:
- Trim the raw data. Then, view the formula for converting raw data into engineering units and edit, if necessary. Refer to Editing the Treatment of Raw Data.
- View the Samples table, and then hide values that are not real values. Refer to Viewing and Filtering Samples.
- Set thresholds. When a threshold is exceeded, an alert is sent to the corresponding user group, and certain data stream actions can be taken. Refer to Setting Threshold Actions.
- View and optionally change a stream’s sampling interval; this is the rate at which the Wavelet samples the relevant sensor for data. Refer to Configuring Sample Group.
- View the settings of your Wavelet devices, and modify, if necessary. Refer to Viewing and Changing Device Settings.